Midea believes in creating value through rapid response to market demands, cost-efficient operations and consumer satisfaction. As a result, Midea wields a comprehensive product portfolio and vast production capacity to meet these demands. Midea’s integrated research and manufacturing process helps to enrich lifestyles worldwide through a distinct range of innovative, yet affordable products.
Today, Midea is a brand leader in China. The company continues to actively globalize its operations with production bases in Vietnam, Belarus, Egypt, Brazil, Argentina, and Indonesia, to be followed by additional plants in the future. Midea is also expanding its distribution network in several countries in order to offer better service to its local consumers in those locations.
Looking ahead, Midea persists with its strategy of taking the initiative in order to continue as a highly-dynamic enterprise, with the ambition for consistent growth that is characteristic of a world class business. In parallel with its plans for ambitious growth, Midea is also deeply devoted to its role as a responsible corporate citizen in China, and around the world.
Honors and Achievements:
▪ Ranks 70th on China Enterprise 500 (China Enterprise Association)
▪ Ranks 25th Top 50 Asian Public Companies 2011 (Forbes Asia)
▪ No. 474 in “ Global 500” Brand Reports 2011 (Brand Finance)
▪ No. 6 China Ranking on Most Valuable Brand 2011 (R&F Global Ranking)
▪ Top 100 China Green Enterprises (“China Entrepreneur” Magazine)